Policies and Procedures
FM Office Products' goal is to provide you with a simple and convenient way to procure your office supplies. Orders placed by 2:00pm EST, Monday through Friday, are normally shipped the same day from the warehouse facility nearest your location. Orders received after 2:00pm EST will ship the following business day. UPS Ground is our preferred method of shipment. There is no minimum order requirement.
A shipping and handling fee of $13.95 will be charged on orders less than $50.00. Orders with a request for GUARANTEED next day delivery must be handled through customer service at (888) 363-9777 no later than 2:00pm EST. Additional freight charges may vary.
Due to the number of orders in a given day and the expedited manner in which we process your order request, it is sometimes difficult to cancel an order once it is in process. If you feel that you have submitted an order in error, please contact customer service at (888) 363-9777 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
FM Office Products understands that mistakes do happen and problems can occur. If you need to return a product please follow the guidelines below BEFORE returning the product:
1. Contact customer service at (888) 363-9777 to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). All merchandise must be returned in resalable condition, in its original unmarked carton with all packaging intact.
2. All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
3. Special ordered items will be subject to the return policy of the manufacturer. Restocking charges may be applicable. Custom orders and food items are non-returnable. Custom orders would include furniture ordered direct from a manufacturer, custom stamps, engraving, printing, seasonal merchandise (such as promotional items, discontinued goods, or dated goods) or any other special order merchandise that is not stocked by us is not subject to return, except in the case of error by FM Office Products.
4. Restricted Returns - some items, such as bottled copier/toner supplies have EPA restrictions; therefore, all sales are final.
5. Defective and/or damaged merchandise must be reported within 10 business days of receipt. Contact our customer service department for return authorization.
6. Shortages must be reported within 5 days of receipt.
7. Concealed damaged merchandise should be reported immediately.
8. All returns that are not due to error by FM Office Products must be shipped prepaid. Credit will not be made for return transportation.
9. All items returned C.O.D. will be refused and returned to the sender.
10. All Return Authorizations will be voided 45 days after the day it is issued. Any items received after 45 days will be returned to the customer.
Consistent with industry practices, all warranties granted are only those provided by the respective vendor(s) and are in lieu of any and all expressed or implied warranties to buyer. This includes, without limitation, any and all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such other warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
ALL POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE